Neurocast is a MedTech scale up with around 20 employees. With our Neurokeys technology (see www.neurokeys.app for the free version of our app) we gather keystroke dynamics data, sensor data and Health Kit data from smartphones. It is our aim to find patterns indicating the level of fatigue of people suffering from chronic diseases like Multiple Sclerosis. Currently, our technology is being medically validated by the VU Medical Center University of Amsterdam with other research projects and in collaboration with other universities around the globe.
Why work at Neurocast
Job opening Sr. Data Scientist
We are looking for experienced Data Scientists to join our team. Working closely alongside our developers, researcher, Product owner, and Business development team, you will work on our innovative and predictive models.
What you will do:
- Apply your expertise in analysis, data mining, machine- and deep learning
- Create and test hypotheses
- Improve on existing models and develop new predictive models
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in data science, preferably at a med tech company
- MSc degree in Math, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, PPh.D.is a plus
- Someone with a thorough understanding of statistics, machine- and deep learning
- Fluency in SQL or other big data querying languages
Experience with programming languages such as Python and/or R
- Experience with analytical packages such as Scikit and MLlib or similar packages in R
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate analyses in a clear and effective manner to senior-level audiences Ability to challenge your colleagues and industry standards
Job opening Sr. Machine Learning engineer
We are looking for a Machine Learning engineers with a minimum of 2 years experience with building production end-to-end machine learning models at scale. You will have to design, develop and maintain code. A Sr. Machine Learning engineers play a lead role in the development and architecture of our software. You will participate in release planning, standups and code reviews. You will help with Evaluation requirements and help to determine the best technology to be used. Development takes place in an Agile team environment. This is a fulltime position at our Amsterdam office.
- Design and develop models to predict trends in residential real estate transactions.
- Develop, train, test and deploy models on large scale machine learning systems.
- Evaluate, improve and iterate on the performance of existing ML models.
- Explore new data which can impact the model predictions.
- Assess models accuracy and the impact of data quality on our fatigue models
- Apply and integrate model predictions to our new and existing products.
- Communicate model outcome to the rest of the team.
- MS or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Passion for machine learning and deep learning.
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience
- experience with coding, testing, troubleshooting, and deployment.
- Strong Knowledge of machine learning frameworks, particularly TensorFlow.
- Good understanding of the inner working of the frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge of programming in Python.
- Knowledge of SQL (MySQL or Postgres).
- Being comfortable with learning new tools and technologies.
- Strong desire to contribute to a rapidly growing startup
Job opening Android developer
We are looking for an Android developer who will become responsible for the development and maintenance of the Neurokeys application and our custom keyboard. Your primary focus will be the development and improvement of the current solution. You will be working alongside other developers, data architects and data scientists working on creating a great product and platform. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving and creating quality products is essential. This is a fulltime position at our Amsterdam office (Wibautstraat 137).
- Improve on current application and keyboard to make users love our solution
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatisation
- Improve the current keyboard by adding features and upgrading usability
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with performance tuning, threading, background processing
- Knowledge of Android NDK Knowledge of C/C++ is greatly appreciated
- Familiarity with the use of sensor data from device
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem
- Knowledge of the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Job opening Marketing intern
We are looking for a creative an enthusiastic Marketing & online content production intern to join our team. Working closely alongside our developers, researcher, Product owner, and Business development team, you will work on translating our Marketing strategy into online concepts and content.
• Develop/distribute creative and original content social media content.
• Proactively monitor news and social trends related to user communities.
• Produce online content that would be appropriate for our social media channels.
• Write effective, concise copy for multiple platforms and social networks.
• Collaborate with Marketing Manager to develop a strategic social media content.
• Measure the reach of social media campaigns by delivering recap metrics.
• Provide creative input to the marketing manager to guide content development.
• Relevant studies (such as Marketing, Communications, Multi-Media)
• Interested in social media platforms and content creation
• Experience with commonly used tools design tools
• Experience with online content production
• Demonstrated aptitude for social content discovery
• Interested in audience engagement and retention
• General knowledge/experience using paid social tactics
• The position will be at our office in Amsterdam (Wibautstraat 137)