Updated: 28 November 2018
Neurocast aims to collect as little of your information as possible. However, to provide you with our service we need to retain some information for an extended period of time.
In summary, this is what we do:
- We protect your information as if it were our own.
- We only use your information for the services described below.
- We keep your information as long as we are providing the service, but not after.
- We will not share your information with anyone else without your consent.
- You own your data and can make use of all the rights outlined in the GDPR.
Which information are we collecting?
To analyze the visits to our website we use Google Analytics. This analytics framework places some cookies on your computer to identify your browser. We use the information gathered to analyze visitor behavior and improve our website. The IP-address you use to connect to the website may be logged in this process.
When you sign up for our newsletter and / or marketing emails we collect your email address with the use of MailChimp. You can unsubscribe your email address at any time by using the options provided in the emails, or by contacting us directly.
Companies that help us process data
These parties process data on our behalf and shall not collect more data than we provide beside what they are required to collect on the basis of applicable laws.
If you have any questions remaining concerning the data collection and use by Neurocast please contact us in one of the following ways:
De Entree 234
1101 EE AMSTERDAM
Future updates to this policy